Contributed by Zachary Bingel
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 bananas, puréed
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp each vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg
- oil for frying
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in medium sized bowl; stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well, forming a thin pancake-like batter (no baking powder or soda is used).
- Heat 2 cups vegetable oil in deep skillet until very hot.
- Pour one ladle full of batter into hot oil.
- Fry on one side until golden brown.
- Then turn and fry other side.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar and eat warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.