- 3 potatoes
- 1 large Eggplant
- 3 zucchini
- 3 carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 green peppers
- 4 peeled tomatoes
- 2 Tbs. tomato paste
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- dash cinnamon
- 1/2 lb. meat cut in cubes (or meat balls)
- Fry all ingredients in a little oil, 1 or 2 minutes.
- In a saucepan put 1 layer of vegetables, sprinkle with meat, then another layer of vegetables.
- Season with salt, pepper and a little bit of cinnamon.
- Mix tomato sauce with water, lemon juice.
- Almost cover the vegetables with the sauce and let simmer, until very little liquid left.
- Don’t stir. Serve with white rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.