A corn flour sweet
- 6 tablespoons corn flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1.2 litre (2 pints) water
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- handful ground pistachios or almonds
- Place water in a large saucepan, add the corn flour and mix well until texture is smooth.
- Add sugar, rosewater, ground cardamom and mix well.
- Place saucepan on medium heat stirring constantly for about 5 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Spoon the mixture onto a serving platter.
- Decorate with ground pistachios or ground almonds whilst mixture is still hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.