This sweet twist on pizza pairs Halloween-favorite toppings with a quick-to-bake cookie crust.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 min ; Start to Finish: 1 hr 5 min
- Makes: 16 servings
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create 'n Bake™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Cut cookie dough into ¼-inch slices; arrange evenly in pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray.
- Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle with candy corn and raisins.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on high 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
- To melt frosting in microwave oven, place in small microwavable bowl; microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds or until frosting is thin and can be stirred to drizzling consistency.
- High Altitude (3500–6500 ft): No change.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.