- cooked red beans (soak beans overnight, boil in water for 30 minutes until tender, then add Sugar and boil for another 30 minutes)
- cooked white beans (same procedure as red beans, you might need to boil a little bit longer)
- Macapuno Sport - commercial bottled macapuno will do
- bananas (plantain or saba, boiled and sliced)
- jackfruit (if available)
- nata de coco (if available)
- Jello (any color, but red is always nice), cut into cubes
- Leche Flan
- ice cream for topping
- any other fruits - papaya, avocado, kiwi, cherries, etc.
- shaved ice - blended ice cube in blender will suffice
- haleyang ube (if available)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.