Cabbage and noodles
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 large onion peeled and cut in strips
- 1 small head of cabbage or ½ large head of cabbage, cut into strips
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 box or bag of large egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 pint of sour cream
- Melt the butter in a large pan or pot, large enough to hold the chopped cabbage.
- Sauté the cabbage and the onion in the butter until glossy and tender.
- Now add the salt, pepper. Cover and let the cabbage mixture cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add cooked drained egg noodles and mix.
- Serve with bowl of sour cream. Add salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.