- Mix all together in a bowl with handle to form a thick paste.
- Boil pot of water.
- Drop 1/2 tsp of dough into boiling water if it stays together puffs and comes to the top the dough is fine. If it falls apart add a little more flour to dough, test again.
- Drop by tiny spoons full into water.
- Dip spoon into water makes dough slide off easier.
- Cook till all come to the top & are tender.
- For Potato Drop Noodles add 2 pureed raw potatoes to same receipe it makes more noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.