- 1 cup tahini (sesame butter)
- ⅓ to ½ cup maple syrup (depending on your sweet tooth)
- 1 cup raw oat bran
- ½ cup raw wheat germ
- 1 cup raw sesame seeds
- ½ cup toasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl beat together the tahini and maple syrup with your electric mixer (or a wooden spoon, if you've got Xena arms).
- Begin beating in the oat bran, wheat germ and raw sesame seeds until it takes on a very stiff-dough-like consistency.
- You want to be able to roll it into little golf balls with your hands without it sticking to your fingers.
- Keep adding more oat bran and wheat germ until it seems just right (amounts really depend on how liquidy your tahini is).
- Roll the dough in the palms of your hands to make slightly-smaller-than-golf-ball sized spheres, and then roll them until completely coated in toasted sesame seeds.
- They are ready to eat at this point.
- Store in your refrigerator in an airtight container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.