- 2.5 ltr milk
- 200 g cheese (ricotta)
- 150 g wheat grain
- 500 g sugar
- 50 g almonds
- 10 g cardamom powder (elaichi)
- 1 tsp saffron (kesar)
- 100 g ghee
- 1 small nutmeg
- alum powder
- Soak the wheat in the water overnight.
- Tie in a cloth and put some weight on it.
- 24 hours after roots come out from the wheat.
- Dry them and grind like (kansar).
- Mix wheat gruel in cold milk and cook on low heat.
- Stir until the gruel comes up.
- Add a pinch of alum powder.
- Cook until all the water dries from the paste.
- Add saffron and sugar.
- When the paste thickens and stops sticking to the side of the pot, add cardamom (elaichi) and nutmeg powder.
- Mix well.
- Grease a plate and spread the mixture.
- Decorate it with chopped almonds.
- Cool and cut into pieces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.