A traditional recipe of Ham-Cheese, it's not only in Belgium known but also in the Netherlands. Enjoy !
- 1 recipe sour cream Pastry—recipe aside1 pound cooked Ham -- sliced 5/8" thick
- 1/2 cup Boursin Cheese
- sour cream Pastry
- 1 cup presifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Special equipment: 2 1/2-inch round cookie cutter.
- Prepare the sour cream dough by combining all pastry ingredients.
- Knead lightly, then roll it out 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut the Ham into sticks 5/8" x 1 1/2".
- Spread the Boursin Cheese lightly over the entire surface of the dough.
- Cut 30 rounds of dough with the cookie cutter.
- Place a Ham stick in the center of each circle.
- Fold the bottom edges together and press lightly to form a cornucopia.
- Bake on a well-greased baking sheet 15 to 20 minutes at 350 °F.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.