Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Melba's Swapshop, Sunday Oklahoman Newspaper
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into medium-size pieces
- 1 ¾ cup cooked, chopped ham
- 1 pound cooked, chopped luncheon meat or (1 can store-bought luncheon meat, sliced)
- ½ cup chopped onions, red, white, or yellow only
- 1 can (10 ¾-ounces) cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 can of milk
- 1 can of mushroom or chicken soup, store-bought only
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (Cheddar, Colby-Jack, Colby, Parmesan, or Monterey Jack), divided
- 2 tsp. salt, optional
- 2 tsp. pepper, optional
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease the bottom and sides of 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- In a large saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until almost tender.
- Drain and place in the bottom of a prepared pan.
- Spread with chopped ham, luncheon meat, and onions. Mix soup, milk, and ½ cup of the cheese. Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Spread on top of ham and potato mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of casserole.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and the casserole is hot. Serve warm and plain or with other appetizers, main dishes, or side dishes.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.