Makes 48 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 3-ounce packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu Cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 to 4 dropshot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 8 baked or boiled Ham slices (6x4x1/16-inch) or 12 slices (4x4x1/16-inch)
- Combine rice, cream cheese, bleu Cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
- Blend until smooth and fluffy (use food processor, blender, or electric mixer).
- Add pecans and chives; mix thoroughly.
- Divide mixture evenly and spread on Ham slices.
- Roll up, forming 6-inch or 4-inch rolls.
- Cover each Ham roll tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unwrap and slice in 1-inch pieces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.