From Menu and Recipes Week 10/14/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg (24 oz) frozen hash browns
- 2 cups fully cooked ham
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of potato soup
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, ½ cup cheese and onion.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add potato mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3 qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 60 – 65 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.