- Prep: 5 minutes
- 1 medium Onion bagel (about 2 oz.), split, toasted
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light or KRAFT mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Style Shaved Smoked or brown sugar Ham
- 2 tomato slices
- 1 KRAFT 2% milk Singles, cut diagonally in half
Spread 1 of the bagel halves with dressing; top with Ham and tomato.
Top with 2% milk Singles and remaining bagel half.
Place on microwavable plate.
Microwave on high 20 seconds or until 2% milk Singles begins to melt.
- Makes 1 serving
- Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using your favorite savory bagel, such as honey Wheat or garlic.
- Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 300, Total fat 8g, Saturated fat 3g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 1370 mg, Carbohydrate 37g, Dietary fiber 2g, Sugars 4g, Protein 19g
- Diet Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch,2 Meat (VL),1 Fat
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.