- 1 package refrigerated flour tortillas
- 2 (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise (the real deal!)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 2 (2.5 ounces) packages sliced cooked ham (chop unto large dices)
- Let tortillas stand at room temperature while preparing filling.
- Combine cream cheese and mayo until creamy.
- Add olives, ham and onions.
- Evenly spread a thin layer on top of each tortilla.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla.
- Wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve cut into ¾" diagonal slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.