This basic, glorious salad is made with real ham, fruits, fruit juice, mayonnaise, and peanuts and is great for sandwiches, then served as the side dish or appetizer.
- 2 cups smoked ham, cubed and/or cooked
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- ½ cup black olives, halved
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup peanuts
- Combine ham, pineapple, celery, and mayonnaise, and lemon juice; stir into the ham mixture.
- Spoon contents into the fresh container. Chill at least an hour. Stir with peanuts before serving.