- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into
- 1 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package (3 cups) sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 pound cooked Ham, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (2 3/4 cups)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 8 ounce (2 cups) shredded Cheddar mozzarella Cheese blend
- Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350?F. Spray 13 x 9 inch (3 quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt margarine in 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add asparagus and Mushrooms; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus is crisp tender.
- Pour into large bowl; stir in Ham. Set aside.
- In same skillet, with wire whisk, combine 1/2 cup of the milk, flour, bouillon, pepper and dijon mustard; blend well.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk; blend well.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is bubbly and thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup of the Cheese until melted.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/2 cup sauce over ottom of sprayed baking dish.
- Reserve 1/2 cup sauce for topping.
- Add remaining sauce to Ham mixture, mix well.
- Arrange 3 cooked noodles over sauce in baking dish.
- Spoon and spread half of Ham mixture over noodles; top with 1/2 cup Cheese. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles and reserved 1/2 cup sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheese.
- Bake at 350F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.