This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup fully cooked smoked ham cut up
- 3 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons margarine melted
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease pie plate.
- Mix baking mix, ham, onion, eggs, milk, oil, mustard and ¾ cup of the cheese then spread in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and sesame seeds.
- Pour margarine evenly over top then bake for 40 minutes.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.