- 6 tbs oil
- 4 cups frozen shredded potatoes
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 pound baked ham, cut into cubes
- 12 eggs
- 6 tbs milk
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar, Swiss or monterey jack cheese
- 1½ cups chunky salsa, heated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add potatoes.
- Sprinkle with ½ tsp salt and pepper.
- Cook 8 min. or until almost brown.
- Add ham.
- Cook 3 min. more.
- Blend eggs with milk, seasoning and remaining salt.
- Place the potatoes into a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray and stir the eggs into the potatoes.
- Bake covered 15 min.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven.
- Bake 15 min. more or until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- Turn oven to broil and continue to cook 2 min. or until top is nicely browned.
- Allow to cool 10 min.
- Cut into 8 squares.
- Place on serving plates and top with heated salsa.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.