Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: South Idaho Press, Tuesday, February 20, 2007
- Typed by: Susan Godfrey
- Yield: 8 appetizers or 4 main dish servings
- ½ x 17.3 oz pkg. of puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)
- 8 oz Bryan Classic Deli honey ham slices
- 4 oz sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 x 8-oz tub chive and onion flavored cream cheese
- ½ x 15-oz can asparagus spears, drained
- Thaw pastry sheet 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry sheet to 12 inches by 16 inches.
- Cut into 16 (2x6-inch) strips.
- Place 3 slices of ham on small plate.
- Place ½ oz Swiss cheese in center of ham slice and spread 1 t of cream cheese down the center with a knife.
- Place one asparagus spear in the center of ham and then top with another pastry strip.
- Seal ends so cheese will not leak out.
- Repeat until pastry strips are all used.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry strips are golden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.