From Menu and Recipes Week 6/17/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ cup uncooked ziti pasta
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cup milk
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cup shredded colby cheese
- 4 oz sliced cooked deli ham
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in 3 qt. saucepan over low heat.
- Cook garlic in butter 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in mustard and colby cheese.
- Cook stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
- Stir pasta and ham into cheese sauce.
- Pour into ungreased 2 qt. casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 – 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.