From Menu and Recipes for the week of 2/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- 2½ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp white pepper
- 6 cups sliced potatoes, cooked
- 1½ cup cubed, cooked ham
- 1½ cup broccoli florets, cooked
- ½ cup chopped onion
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour until smooth.
- Cook for one minute.
- Gradually add milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat.
- In a buttered 2 qt. casserole dish, layer potatoes, ham, broccoli and onion.
- Pour cheese over top.
- Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheese.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 – 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.