Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child
- Author: Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed By: Susan firstname.lastname@example.org
- pitted olives
- 2 tbsp sweet butter 30 ml
- ½ cup white Swiss cheese (grated) 125 ml
- ½ cup ham (cooked and grated) 125 ml
- Cream together butter and cheese.
- Stir in ham.
- Stuff into well-drained, pitted olives (ripe or green), using pastry tube or tip of spoon.
Other Stuffing Suggestions Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.