This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 bacon slices diced
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup diluted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounce package egg noodles cooked
- Cook ground beef, bacon and white onion in large skillet until beef is browned stirring until it crumbles.
- Drain then reduce heat to low and stir in soup and paprika and cook stirring often for 20 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and cook until heated through then spoon over noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.