- Occasion: Any
- Effort: Easy
- Mutton 1 kg
- Onion chopped 1
- ginger / garlic 1 tsp
- oil 1/2 cup
- chilli powder 2 tsp
- Haldi 1 tsp
- Curd 1/2 cupSalt 1 tsp levelled
- All spice 1 tsp
- Bari ilachi 1
- cinnamon 1
- Cloves 2
- black pepper 4
- Choti ilachi 2
- wheat flour 2 tbsp heaped mixed with 1/2cup water
- Heat oil in a handi and fry chopped Onion.
- When onions turn golden add whole spices and rest of masala. Add in mutton and bhuno well.
- Add in curd and fry. Then add 2 cups water, cover and cook till meat tender.
- After that add flour mixture and cook for 15–20 minutes on slow heat.
- Lastly add all spice and put on dum till oil floats on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.