Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 4 celery sticks
- 1 red or green pepper
- 1 cucumber, cleaned
- 1 lb (500 g) Cheddar, sliced ½ inch (1¼ cm) thick
- 12 assorted crackers
- 4 tbs (60 ml) peanut butter
- 1 red apple with peel, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 individual-size apple juice boxes
- Cut the carrots, celery, pepper and cucumber into sticks. Using a knife or cheese-cutters, cut out of the Cheddar slices amusing Halloween shapes, like pumpkins, ghost, crescent moon... Cut out 12 shapes total, as close together as possible to use maximum amount of cheese.
- Spread peanut butter on crackers and top each one with one or two slices of apple and a cheese cutout. Decorate cheese cutouts with eyes and mouths, using apple peel, raisins or other pieces of fruit.
- Serve immediately along with vegetable sticks and apple juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.