One of the most popular recipes from Swaziland is Harira.
- 1 pound mutton
- 1 quart boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- cooked rice
- cooked chickpeas
- one spring parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cut mutton in small pieces and roll into balls.
- Place in pot of boiling water.
- Add butter and simmer two hours.
- After you put the butter add remaining ingredients.
- Cook and mix often until the mixture boils again.
- Then roast ten minutes.
- Serve it very hot in rice bowls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.