This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. It was obtained as part of the purchase of the Family Collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- 2 teaspoons white onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1½ cups rice
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup parsley, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup green pepper, grated
- 1 small pimento
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.