This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. It was obtained it as part of the purchase of the Family Collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- ¼ cup spicy coarse ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup coarsely chopped green onions
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, paprika, Tabasco, salt and pepper
- Beat in vinegar.
- While whisking constantly, add oil in a slow stream then continuing to beat until sauce is thick and smooth.
- Stir in onions, celery and parsley and mix well.
- Cover bowl and let sauce stand at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.