- 1½ cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or 1 (8-ounce) can whole kernel corn, well-drained
- ½ cup chopped sweet red peppers
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In 10-inch non-stick skillet, combine vegetables, oregano and water.
- Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Thoroughly blend eggs and milk.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Cook over low heat until eggs are almost set.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil about 6 inches from heat until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve from pan or slide from pan onto serving platter.
Makes 2 to 4 servings.
Adapted Recipe provided courtesy of the American Egg Board.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.