Makes 8 servings.
- 2 turnips, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 head broccoli, into flowerets
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tbs light brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp each cayenne and ground cumin
- Boil turnips, broccoli and carrots in lightly salted water for 3 min.
- Place in serving bowl with red pepper and onion.
- Heat oil, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, cayenne and cumin briefly in saucepan.
- Pour on top of veggies, stir.
- Cover, refrigerate overnight.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.