From Menu and Recipes Week 6/10/07
- Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns (slightly thawed)
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken or celery soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup crushed potato chips
- Combine all except ½ cup cheese and potato chips.
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover with remaining cheese and potato chips.
- Baked 1¼ hrs at 350°F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.