A TNT recipe
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes 3 servings
- 1 can corned beef hash (15 oz)
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tbsp finely chopped scallions, divided
- dash pepper
- 2 tbsp margarine
- ½ cup sour cream
- Mix hash, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tbsp scallions, and pepper.
- Mix until well blended.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Cook patties in margarine over medium low heat 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Turn only once.
- Top patties with sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.