Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups cranberry sauce
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt to taste
- ⅛ cup butter
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Toss apple slices with lemon juice.
- Place in a 10 x 6 x 1½ inch baking dish.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over apples, then cover with cranberry sauce.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cut in butter or margarine till crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 30 minutes, or till apples are tender. Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.