Description[edit | edit source]
This really tastes better with fresh fruit but, in a pinch you can use canned just remember to drain the fruit first.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl and serve chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.