This is great for large groups. Has an absolutely wonderful taste and easy to make. Feeds a large family easily.
- ½ lb butter (¼ lb optional)
- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ quarts milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- pineapple tidbits
- chopped green onions
- grated cheddar cheese
- slivered almonds
- chow mein noodles
- cooked rice
- Cook chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add flour, salt and milk.
- Stir well.
- Add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, can of mushrooms and chicken.
- Cook rice with rice cooker, amount for number of people to feed.
- Layer on plate: rice, chow mein noodles, soup mixture, pineapple, cheese, celery, green onions, coconut, almonds, and soy sauce.
- Use toppings to suit your tastes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.