- 2 pound boneless pieces of chicken
- red chili paste
- garlic paste
- crushed pineapple juice
- 5 green onions
- soy sauce
- Hawaiian salt
- seasonal spices (cayenne, ginger powder, galangal, and curry powder)
- hot sauce, optional
- butter, optional
- Prepare and mix the chicken with soy sauce and pineapple juice. The chicken is soaked in the juices, which were already heated inside the skillet.
- Add seasonal spices and salt according to preference and introduce garlic paste and red chili pepper to the mixture.
- Keep boiling till the chicken becomes tender.
- Serve hot with rice. Drizzle with the hot sauce and top with the butter, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.