Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 20 minutes | Bake: 22 minutes
- Makes 4 to 5 Servings
- 1 x 16-ounce package hot roll mix
- 1 x 8-ounce can pizza sauce
- ½ pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 green sweet pepper, sliced into thin rings
- 1 x 20-ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Grease a 13-inch pizza pan; Set aside.
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions for pizza crust.
- Shape dough into a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a circle 1 inch larger than pizza pan.
- Transfer dough to pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork. Do not let rise.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread pizza sauce over hot crust.
- Top with ham, green sweet pepper rings, and pineapple tidbits.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.