- 1 vegan crust
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- ⅔ cup soymilk
- 1 teas lemon juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup pizza sauce (plus or minus)
- 1 package vegan ham slices
- 1 x 8 oz can of pineapple (tidbits or crushed)
- 1 x 8 oz package vegan soy mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- For crust add lemon juice to soymilk let stand for five minutes.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, Italian herbs, olive oil, and soymilk/lemon juice.
- Mix until a dough forms and place on a flour covered counter and kneed.
- Spray a pizza pan with spray oil and roll out the dough to cover the pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the crust, sprinkle the vegan soy cheese on next, cut the veggie ham into quarters and lay out over the vegan soy cheese, drain the pineapple and place on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.