Makes 6 servings
- 1 15-1/4-ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained, reserve juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless Pork and cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add Pork; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring, until brown. Add celery, Onion and bell pepper; cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add reserved pineapple juice mixture and pineapple, cook stirring until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Remove from heat, stir in cashews. Serve over hot rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.