- 2 pounds medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1/2 pound Bacon slices, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 large red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh Mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Thread Shrimp, pineapple, Bacon, red bell peppers, Mushroom caps, and cherry tomatoes on skewers, alternating ingredients. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix sweet and sour sauce with reserved pineapple juice. Reserve a small amount for basting. Pour remaining sauce over skewers.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook kabobs on preheated grill for 6 to 8 minutes, or until opaque, basting often with reserved sauce.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.