This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Thomas Estate in Kaufman, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds boneless pork loin
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar firmly packed
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Place pork loin in 5 quart kettle.
- Then in bowl mix together vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger and pour over pork.
- Cover and simmer 3 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.