Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups hot cooked rice*
- 2 whole Chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 pounds), skinned, boned and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 10-ounce package frozen Chinese-style crispy textured vegetables with seasonings
- 1 13-1/4-ounce can pineapple tidbits (drain; reserve syrup)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- While rice is cooking, cook Chicken in butter for 2 minutes in large skillet.
- Add vegetables and pineapple syrup. Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Blend seasonings from frozen vegetable package with cornstarch, soy sauce and 1/4 cup water.
- Stir into Chicken mixture.
- Add pineapple; cook, stirring, until sauce is clear and thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Serve over fluffy rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.