- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside. cream butter and Sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add flour and coconut until well blended.
- Shape into (4) 2 inch rolls. Roll in colored Sugar.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least 4 hours.
- With a sharp knife, saw into 1/4 inch slices.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10– 12 minutes, or until slightly browned.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.