- 500 ml stirred Bulgarian yoghurt
- 3 tbsp honey / syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 heaped tsp bi-carb
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups crushed wheat
- make up ½ cup of linseed, wholewheat kernels, bran
- Heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In one bowl mix yoghurt and honey.
- In second bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to yoghurt mixture and mix well. Pour into greased bread tin. Bake for 45 - 60 mins or until top is brown. Allow to cool in tin.
- I normally make two loaves at a time by baking in smaller tins. Great taste - freezes well too.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.