Cook time: 1 hour
These potato skins are deceptively good for you. They're crisp and delicate. They go great with a glass of white wine. I'm not going to say that you'll loose weight eating these 24/7... but they're not nearly as bad for you as traditional "American" potato skins.
- 3 potatoes without eyes or bruises
- 4 green onions
- ¼ red onion
- ½ tomato
- 8 mushrooms
- feta cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Clean the potatoes thoroughly. You have to be able to eat the skin.
- Chop the green and red onions, tomato and mushrooms into ¼ pieces
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the insides of each half to your desired thickness.
- Brush a thin coating of olive oil on the insides of the potatoes.
- Follow the olive oil with a bit of feta spread across the inside of the potato.
- sprinkle the onions, tomato and mushrooms on the potato skins.
- bake for 1 hour (or until the skin becomes crispy).