Healthy Green Tea Soda (Prepare in advance, as it will steep in fridge for about an hour Before serving) Serves 4
- 2 green tea teabags
- 2 c (1 pint) boiling water
- Pint-sized Pyrex measuring cup or heat-proof jar
- 1 tsp. Raw, organic honey (optional)
- 2 c total Natural Sparkling mineral water (� glass per
1. Place tea bags in Pyrex measuring cup or heat-proof jar. 2. Pour 2 c boiling water over teabags. 3. Add 1 tsp. Raw, organic honey if desired, and stir. 4. Place tea in fridge for about 1 hr to cool. 5. Once cooled down, remove tea from fridge. 6. For each serving, pour half a glass of tea into tall ice-tea Glass. 7. Pour half a glass of sparkling mineral water into each tea.
There you go! Let the fizzy magic begin! A very, very tasty, Alternative to soda. Enjoy!
Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers.
Rainer Maria Rilke