Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 large scones.
- ⅔ cup uncooked oatmeal (not instant)
- ⅓ cup Bisquick Heart Smart baking mix
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Smart Balance 37% light buttery spread
- ⅓ cup light vanilla soy milk
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Set oven to 400 °F.
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Fold in berries.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and form 4 mounds of batter on sheet (leave room in between 'em -- they expand!).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.