- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic clove
- 1 dash crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs spinach leaves or 2-10 oz. packages frozen chopped spinach
- 5 cup water
- 1 lipton noodles and sauce, chicken flavor
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and cook garlic with red pepper over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Stir in spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and Chicken flavor sauce and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.