From Menu and Recipes Week 10/14/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14½ oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When cooked, drain and return to pot to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and onion.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Toss meat mixture with hot noodles and serve topped with cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.